Sunday, August 2, 2009

agm is over...^^

this time i very hapi cause i can get the post that i like...^^n suitable for me..
today i feel so pek cek cause i today whole day my head pening penig de..dunno what happen...when walk will like wan fall down like that....maybe is my sister pass the sick to me....
cause she sick about two week le...haiz....oh my god..
last two week i qute hapi cause when i go the kpj meeting..b4 that i cant found any kpj ajk in canteen...then i find whole kwang hua..finally very clever de me use telefon awam call how tze...the meeting is in 5s6,,at tat time i kena boom..boomboom haiz
then i walk inside...they say me ...U R LATE...I DUNNO WAN GIVE WHAT TYPE OF REQUEST AT THAT time i start emo during the meeting...at last i draw some cartoon at blackboard i feel that ny drawing skill not bad..one of my lover said that.."EH PING RUI U KNOW HOW TO DRAW DE WORR N THE CARTOON QUITE CUTE" same like me haha..jkjk
at that time i feel so happy..n little bit shuang..haha but i know that she wont because this small this the accept me...erm....like that la my story.....



now my post is ketua pro...very pro de place...is ketua sosial..the short form is pro...
n pangkat same wit how tze lo..
em i will do more better then form five i sue...me yew hong n how tze wont give u all feel disappoint...we will do more activities such as campfire ah all those thing la....

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete