Friday, August 21, 2009

feel regret...

hmmm..i feel so regret cause i wan go to the famine 30.. haiz...even that i been go many time lerr but now got many friend are going haiz...i think they sure play till very high...and so playful de vivian lim them sure play till high haha....haiz..ping rui ah ping rui why last year you can make it the choice why this year cant...like all my brain is nothing straight reject my friend..haiz sorry to everyone i am sure next year i will go to famine 30..i sue to everyone who see my blog...my fans haha joke la..haiz..i really wan go le cause this time many my close friend also going and they thought i am going too..i think i make them disappoint ..hmmm sad ...so i only can at here wish u all who going this famine 30 de girls and guys GOOD LUCK....^^




GAMBATEH .....I AT HOUSE HELP U ALL TO PRAY ...NO LA, I WILL KEEP SMS U..YA YOU..^0^ TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN AT THERE..^0^ VIVIAN LIM IS YOU CAUSE U IS USING DIGI
HAHA.....OK LA..HAIZ HOPE U GUYS N GIRL PLAY UNTIL VERY HAPPY LAH..^^

2 comments:

  1. Lol...super sorry ya >< super duper sorry xD
    idropped my phone in the toilet =.= >< cant pick it up >< aikzz..im now using hotlink edy @@ sorry wor =X paiseh ar =x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiyorr, i thought you are going -,- nevermind, see you next year. xD

    ReplyDelete