Sunday, August 9, 2009

haiz my sick haven cover yet..n my life

haiz....my headache my caugh my sick....ah allm haven recover yet oh my god...feel so unhelpfull
haiz..pek cek....why the medicine din give some better to me...haiz dunno is my health suck or the doctor suck..haiz.hahaha so bad me..^^


haiz said till my life i really dunno what to do after form 5 my friend meng pei same dream occupation with me...is a stewardess n me is steward...^^ so shuang if i really get the job can fly here fly there everywhere i can go n take some knowledge frem other side.....haiz but shuang is shuang...i still need to face the salary..juv only 5,6 thousand per month..if i really got a family how i can make my wife and chirldren have a good home...haiz if dun wan be a steward what can i need to do ..my reasult all also not very good....is negative..how..
i thnk b4 that i also can be a hocker , machanic , hotel magnament and many. haiz,,,ko lian de me still think if i really be a steward when my age come to 40 something i will come out at KL or somewhere open a restaurant a very high class restaurant of cause i use my onw money when do steward save de money la...haiz.....still young and small de me also thing the shop name call.."N0 s3X 1N hEr3 " this name call attract more couple and teenagers to come here n dinner or drink ..bcz the name quite modern can attract nowaday de teenager..hmm dunno this really can be the true or no..when i said to my parent ..they said dun think till so easy....maybe they r right or maybe they r wrong hard to sAY MA......hmmm

so this thing really make me feel so pek cek..haiz who can help me leh..give me a comment la....^^thankx

1 comment:

  1. steward life oni can till 35,salary 5k til 6k..who told u tis?he o she totally wan u die..it depends on the air line,starting oni 1k til 2k..and slowly rise..ya,it wil rise but how long?1k in how many years?if u think everything so positive,den i tel u russia air line 1month can gv til 12k,but how many ppl they wil gv so high salary..if u tik the person wil b u,den u go buy lottery..so easy kena mar..yr family say not easy and bla bla..listen to them,they got more experiences,y they always think so negative,coz they wan u ready to think for those things..dun always think the gd wan,think the bad wan more..bcoz at least whn prob come u noe how to settle..ya..u can save money for yr restaurant but if yr salary is not high enough how u save?if yr restaurant no ppl come,the rugi how u bare?and many more..y u nvr tok these to yr siblings?they wil advice u more thn yr fren coz they got experience!!"xin shi" you can tel fren..coz they myb can help u..but FUTURE,what u aspect they could think??dun think older than u few years learn things wil same wf u..if same wf u,the few more years is die wan..

    lastly,try to think y ppl say u this and tat..like some1 scold u,y they scold?they wont even care u if they dun love u..and try to use proper english to blog.blogging can improve english wan..

    ReplyDelete