Wednesday, August 26, 2009

finally had just cancel...

woohoo....!! finally the stupid thing had just been cancel...shiok ah..feel so free now..haha haiz free is free la...love hang out with friend d me ..plan to go watch movie name call up is a 3D cartoon very cute le the baby inside the movie....haiz...but i nowadays is already bankrap...i found that my purse is become thin and thin..isn't u on diet?? oh my god i love your size big big..is good for me..hahaha.. quite cold this joke haha...haiz because holiday le no income at all..haiz one week break really make me become a crazy...always busy this thing worry about this thing haiz..pek cek ah..^^ who can help me..haiz....???


i was so happy because the stupid function for HARI KEMERDEKAAN de already dibatalkan when see thise message and news become ..straight my mouth become shape like boat haha and got one pair so sweet n deep d hole beside my mouth haha hope u know what i say haha...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment