Monday, August 24, 2009

finally the holiday is around us..^0^

woo....!! our holiday already reach.haha..feel so exited cause can hang out with friend if can..^^ aduh!! during this holiday i feel so bored le...haiz everyday juv only can online to chat..haiz..chat is chat also quite boring..haha..hey the farmine 30 is finish. haiz i so "huai nian " even that i din go for this year de..haiz but i can saw in tv wao all the ppl is so high..maybe this year really is fun last two three year i go de not fun at all...haiz...

is time to go tuition le..so pek cek morning still need go tuition probably is in house see newspaper de haiz now still need go till behind bukit kuda school there to tuition far far away from my house haiz..sometime really feel so sad cause my parents treat me till so good but my result keep so bad haiz...i also no need to worry my family that want earn some money to family...no need..i juv busy in my akademik but..why huh i juv one thing that i need to handle it but i still do it good...haiz... last week the BI tuition juv teach us IDIOM one of the idiom call "BUT ME NO BUT" but why when i study the result come out is bad i still can say but this but that....haiz....always find reason to cover my mind....means bluff myself . this maybe is a very stupid thing in you all who see my blog de friend think that this is a stupid...but i can tell you all that quite use haha..but just can use in others not in studies...but very stupid de me using in my akademik haiz...^^

i at here wish you all have a good holiday!! ^0^ love you all>_< (thanks you all always support me...ya!! you....^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment